CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Great March on Washington, an exploration of the intersecting stories of Martin Luther King, Jr. and gospel singer Mahalia Jackson and the historic moment when their two powerful voices united.
- Author BiographyAndrea Davis Pinkney is the author of many acclaimed picture books and young adult novels, and she received a Coretta Scott King Book Award Author Honor for Let It Shine: Stories of Black Women Freedom Fighters. She is a children's book editor at a major publishing company. Brian Pinkney has illustrated numerous books for children, including two Caldecott Honor books, and he has written and illustrated several of his own books. Brian has received the Coretta Scott King Book Award for Illustration and three Coretta Scott King Book Award Honor medals. Andrea and Brian are a husband-and-wife team who live with their children in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrea Davis Pinkney
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Out-of-print date07/11/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width315 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Pinkney
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.