All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding more than 250 Marvel Avengers characters and more than 40 teams and line-ups, this book helps you explore the characters Avengers origins and powers.
- Author BiographyAuthored by a team of top comic experts, who have written and contributed to many bestselling DK books. Highlights include: Daniel Wallace - Marvel Encyclopedia (2014) and Superman: The Ultimate Guide to the Man of Steel (2013); Matt Forbeck - the updated Marvel Encyclopedia (2014); Matthew K. Manning - Batman: A Visual History (2014), Spider-Man Chronicle (2012), and Marvel Chronicle (2010).
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Weight2118 g
- Width256 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.73
- £4.94Trending at £5.39
- £8.94Trending at £10.07
- £3.34Trending at £3.68
- £8.14Trending at £8.67
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £6.87Trending at £7.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.