All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in hardback: London: Continuum, 2012.
- Author BiographyCrystal Bartolovich is Associate Professor in the English Department at Syracuse University, USA. David Hillman is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Cambridge, UK and a Fellow of King's College, Cambridge. His books include Shakespeare's Entrails: Belief, Scepticism and the Interior of the Body (2007) and Representation in Early Modern Discourse (editor; 1996). Jean Howard is George Delacorte Professor in the Humanities at Columbia University, USA. Her many books include Marxist Shakespeares (edited with Scott Shershow, 2000) and four Companions to Shakespeare (edited with Richard Dutton, 2001). She is co-editor of The Norton Shakespeare and General Editor of the Bedford Contextual Editions of Shakespeare. From 1999-2000 she was President of the Shakespeare Association of America.
- Author(s)Crystal Bartolovich,David Hillman,Jean E. Howard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGreat Shakespeareans
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume VIII
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.