All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarxism, Modernity and Postcolonial Studies provides a specifically Marxist intervention into postcolonial and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyCrystal Bartolovich is Associate Professor of English and Textual Studies, Syracuse University Neil Lazarus is Professor of English and Comparative Literary Studies at Warwick University, he is the author of Nationalism and Cultural Practice in the Postcolonial World (Cambridge, 1999).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCultural Margins
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCrystal Bartolovich,Neil Lazarus
- Series Edited byTimothy Brennan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.