All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an account of the work of the European Marxist theorists, this book presents a framework for analyzing the connection between art and the historical circumstances of its making - in particular, how cultural artifacts distort, repress, or transform their circumstances through the abstractions of aesthetic form.
- Author(s)Fredric Jameson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1974
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight571 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.29Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.