All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary is arguably the first disciple - somebody who lived in the world but also lived very close to the heart of God. In this book, the author explores the different ways she is presented in the Gospels and also in Christian spirituality down through history.
- Author BiographyAndrew Jones is author of Pilgrimage: The journey to remembering our story (BRF, 2011) and Mary: A gospel witness to transfiguration and liberation (BRF, 2014), and he is an archdeacon in the North Wales diocese of Bangor. He writes for New Daylight Bible reading notes and has led pilgrimages to sites associated with Mary in the UK and abroad. He has also written Every Pilgrim's Guide to Celtic Britain and Ireland (Canterbury Press, Norwich, 2002) and presented the DVD A Celtic Pilgrimage to Bardsey.
- Author(s)Andrew Jones
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.