All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Fedden (1915-2012) is one of Britain's most popular artists. The focus of this acclaimed book, newly available in paperback in celebration of her life's achievement, is the artist's creative process in various different media - oil, gouache, pencil and collage. In an engaging text.
- Author BiographyChristopher Andreae has written about art since the early 1960s. He is the author of Joan Eardley (2013), Mary Newcomb (1996 and 2007), A Word or Two (a collection of essays published in 2004) and Winifred Nicholson (2009).
- Author(s)Christopher Andreae
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 201 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- aluddite-002 Mar, 2016by
Glad I bought this book, it gives information and inspiration. Good quality and value. Lovely book and will keep dipping into it for ideas for my own paintings.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.