All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.87Trending at £26.94
About this product
- DescriptionMary Wondrausch is one of the grand old ladies of British ceramics. In this book she traces the history of slipware and brings it up to the present, showing how modern artists are exploring this beautiful medium.
- Author BiographyMary Wondrausch is one of the grand old ladies of British ceramics. She has recently been given an OBE and she is well-known not only as a potter but also as a teacher and historian in the field. She is also a frequent contributor to various ceramics journals.
- Author(s)Mary Wondrausch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120 colour, 30 b&w
- Weight948 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.