All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe carefully researched true story of an Australian soldier who was killed in action in Vietnam on his first wedding anniversary in 1968, based upon his letters home.
- Author BiographyCheryl Roost went to hell and back when her son Phillip, an accomplished jockey, was involved in an horrific car crash on Mother's Day 1996. The crash claimed the life of Phillip's best friend and ended Phillip's career as a jockey. But out of the horrors some good has come. Phillip inspired Cheryl's first book, Swinging on a Star, a novel about an injured jockey recovering and riding in the Melbourne Cup. Cheryl derives her inspiration for A Vietnam Soldier K.I.A. and His True Love... from years of experience living with a family's heartache at losing a loved one in the Vietnam War. Her husband's brother, Chris Roost, was killed in Vietnam on his first wedding anniversary.
- Author(s)Cheryl Roost
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note49 b&w photographs
- Weight214 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in War Fiction
Save on War Fiction
- £15.07Trending at £19.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.11
- £8.19Trending at £13.95
- £11.73Trending at £13.47
- £15.07Trending at £15.35
- £7.50Trending at £8.11
- £13.16Trending at £19.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.