All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £7.76Trending at £8.82
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £9.13Trending at £10.05
About this product
- DescriptionNow once more revised and updated-and this time fully reorganized-Maryland: A New Guide to the Old Line State emerges as a freshly appealing guidebook for native, newcomer, and visitor alike.
- Author BiographyEarl Arnett, a freelance writer who reported for the Baltimore Sun, is also a music entrepreneur and multimedia producer. Robert J. Brugger is the history and regional books editor at the Johns Hopkins University Press and the author of Maryland: A Middle Temperament, 1634-1980, also available from Johns Hopkins. Edward C. Papenfuse is the State Archivist and Commissioner of Land Patents at the Maryland State Archives. He is the author of several books and articles on Maryland history, including In Pursuit of Profit, a study of the Annapolis merchant community during the American Revolution, and A Biographical Dictionary of the Maryland Legislature.
- Author(s)Earl Arnett,Edward C. Papenfuse,Robert J. Brugger
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/1999
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note144, 144 black & white halftones
- Weight794 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.