All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study of how Italian films re-envisage male identity in response to sexual liberation. This book examines how this preoccupation with male identity becomes especially acute in the 1970s when a set of more diverse and inclusive images of men emerge in response to the rise of feminism and gay liberation.
- Author BiographySergio Rigoletto is Assistant Professor of Italian and Cinema Studies at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Sergio Rigoletto
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.