All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the ways in which masculinity has been represented in popular culture in Britain and the United States. This book covers numerous genres, including spy fiction, science fiction, the Western and police thrillers.
- Author BiographyBrian Baker is Lecturer in English at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Brian Baker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.