Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionMass spectrometry (MS) is the major analytical technology used for protein identification, sequencing, and quantitation, and is central to discoveries in proteomics, and is likely to be a major tool for the study of protein interactions in the coming years.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Downard, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences at the University of Sydney in Australia. He has twenty years of research experience in mass spectrometry, with the past fifteen devoted to protein analysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKevin Downard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.