All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £19.74Trending at £20.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.68
- £24.88Trending at £26.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.44
- £10.56Trending at £11.79
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
About this product
- DescriptionPresents educators with teaching skills and educational judgments that are necessary to become an effective and successful instructor. This title is designed for flexibility, which is used in programs ranging from a basic overview of instructor training to programs that require more advanced teaching techniques.
- Author BiographyLetha Barnes is a third-generation educator and school owner. In her more than 40 years in career education, she has achieved many accomplishments. She served the State of New Mexico for 10 years as the school representative on the Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists, holding the position of vice-chairman or chairman. She is a former president of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS), during which she spearheaded the effort to re-establish the educational branch of the association, which is known today as Cosmetology Educators of America (CEA). As an approved provider of continuing education and former Director of the Career Institute, she has presented continuing-education programs to thousands of educators, professionals, and students throughout the United States and Canada. She has been a speaker at regional, national, and international events, including Hairworld '96, Great Clips for Hair National Conventions, AACS Mid-Year Conferences, AACS annual conventions, the National Interstate Council of State Boards annual conferences, and numerous CEA conventions. She is well known for her highly energetic presentations and her passion for education. She has testified before the New Mexico State Senate and a U.S. Congressional Subcommittee on behalf of career education. She served as a school owner commissioner, an academic commissioner, and first vice-chairman for the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Science (NACCAS) and taught their Accreditation Workshops for over 10 years. In addition, she has contributed to numerous other works for Cengage Learning, including instructor tools for cosmetology, fundamentals esthetics, advanced esthetics, nail technology and instructor training. She has also developed and authored four editions of the Essential Companion Study Guide that accompanies the Standard: Cosmetology core textbook.
- Author(s)Letha Barnes
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width219 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.