All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn algebra reference guide that presents fundamental principles and also advanced topics. It makes learning and understanding algebraic equations, inequalities, polynomials, linear equations and more simple.
- Author BiographyDebra Anne Ross has a double BA in Chemistry and Biology from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and and MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University. Debra's career encompasses biology, chemistry, biochemistry, engineering, biosensors, pharmaceutical drug discovery, and intellectual property. She is the author of the popular Master Math books, The 3:00 PM Secret: Live Slim and Strong Live Your Dreams, The 3:00 PM Secret: Ten Day Dream Diet (2009), and Arrows Through Time: A Time Travel Tale of Adventure, Courage, and Faith (2009).
- Author(s)Debra Ross
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.