All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.15
- £8.00Trending at £8.55
- £7.21Trending at £7.77
- £7.69Trending at £8.28
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £8.40Trending at £11.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.52
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody would like a better memory but many feel that there is nothing they can do to improve their capacity to retain facts and figures. However, using Master Your Memory will make it easier to train yourself to use your mind effectively.
- Author BiographyTony Buzan is the world's leading authority on the brain and learning. His ground-breaking note-taking technique, Mind Maps, offers a route to improved study and better understanding. His million-copy selling books on the subject have achieved massive success in more than 100 countries and have been translated into 30 languages. He has lectures worldwide and acts as advisor to numerous multi-national companies, governments, leading businesses and international Olympic athletes. He is also President of the Brain Foundation, founder of the Brian Trust Charity, the World Memory Championships and the World Championships of the Brain.
- Author(s)Simon Atkins,Tony Buzan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Active
- Out-of-print date02/11/2007
- Weight276 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.