All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new colour edition of a hugely popular title. Mastering Arabic 1 is the most accessible, carefully-paced and lively introductory course on the market using an effective tried and tested methodology which works across a wide range of learner backgrounds. Now integrated with online video and an extensive website with updates throughout the text.
- Author BiographyJane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar share many years' experience in a combination of teaching, educational publishing and commerce in the Arab world.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1990
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight1 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.