Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the process of creating professional-quality building design projects using AutoCAD[registered] Architecture (formally Autodesk[registered] Architectural Desktop). Using a project-based approach, this text focuses on the rationale and practicality of the software through life-tested.
- Author BiographyPaul F. Aubin is the author of many CAD and BIM titles including the widely acclaimed: AUBIN ACADEMY MASTER SERIES: REVIT ARCHITECTURE, MEP, AUTOCAD MEP and AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE, Paul Aubin is an independent architectural consultant who travels the country and abroad lecturing and providing Revit(R) Architecture and AutoCAD(R) Architecture implementation, training, and support services. His involvement in the architectural profession spans twenty years, with experience that includes design, production, CAD management, mentoring, coaching, and training. He regularly teaches professionals in seminars and in their offices and has been an adjunct faculty member for both the Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago and Moraine Valley Community College. Mr. Aubin currently serves as Moderator for Cadalyst magazine's online CAD Questions forum, is an active member of the Autodesk user community, and has been a top-rated speaker at Autodesk University (Autodesk's annual user convention) for many years. His diverse experience in architectural firms, as a CAD manager, and as an educator gives his writing and his classroom instruction a fresh and credible focus. eHe is an associate member of the American Institute of Architects. Paul Aubin has a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture.
- Author(s)Paul F. Aubin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutodesk Press
- Out-of-print date10/06/2016
- Weight1940 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement7th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.