All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionLearn BIM the Revit Way Revit is Autodesk's industry-leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, and this Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers core Revit topics such as modeling, massing, sustainability, and more.
- Author BiographyPhil Read is the Founder of Arch Tech, as well as one of the driving forces behind the original Revit software. He's an avid blogger and a popular speaker at Autodesk University, and is currently working at an AEC-related technology startup. Eddy Krygiel is an Autodesk Authorized Author and registered architect at HNTB Architects, where he implements BIM and has used Revit to complete projects of all sizes. James Vandezande is a registered architect and Senior Associate at HOK, where he is one of the company's BIM leaders. James is also President of the New York City Revit Users Group and teaches Revit as an adjunct lecturing professor at NYU. Connect with the authors at their Mastering Revit page on Facebook.
- Author(s)Eddy Krygiel,James Vandezande,Phil Read
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2272 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.