All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.65Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis new course teaches Mandarin Chinese to a broad range of learners in a modern, structured and engaging way. Its focus is on acquiring basic conversational skills. It also introduces the fascinating script and includes essential grammar, along with interesting cultural insights. Two CDs are also available.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE HUA XIANG is Language Coordinator for Mandarin at the LSE Language Centre, London, and was previously Mandarin Chinese Coordinator, Language Centre, University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Catherine Hua Xiang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series (Languages)
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note190 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight481 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.