All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to financial accounting. It explains the key features of modern accounting and helps you develop an understanding of accounting. It presents important accounting concepts, from inventory valuation methods and the timing of erosion of productive assets to how internal managers calculate ratios and trends to evaluate business efficiency.
- Author BiographyStuart A. McCrary is a Principal at Chicago Partners, a division of Navigant Consulting, Inc. He is a trader and portfolio manager who specializes in traditional and alternative investments, quantitative valuation, risk management, and financial software. Prior to joining Chicago Partners, McCrary was president of Frontier Asset Management, managing a market-neural hedge fund. He also held positions with Fenchurch Capital Management as a senior option trader and CS First Boston as vice president and market maker of over-the-counter options. Prior to that, McCrary was a vice president with the Securities Groups and a portfolio manager with Comerica Bank. McCrary has published two previous books with Wiley: How to Creat and Manage a Hedge Fund and Hedge Fund Course .
- Author(s)Stuart A. McCrary
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £13.03
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.