All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an exploration of the complex issues faced by managers in the modern world. The book is a plan of action to enable an organization to succeed through the dynamic management organization and leadership of private and public sector companies and institutions.
- Author BiographyTIM HANNAGAN is an Educational Consultant and a writer. He has worked for companies in the UK and abroad in sales, marketing, and general management. He has also worked in the public sector in further and higher education including over ten years as Principal and Chief Executive of a Further Education Corporation. He has written a range of books on business and management subjects including Mastering Statistics.
- Author(s)Tim Hannagan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Masters Series (Business)
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.