All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes five works which are parts of a testimony about American Indian culture as related by Indians themselves - The Life of Kah-ge-ga-gah-bowh (1847); The Soul of the Indian (1911); American Indian Stories (1921); Coyote Stories (1933); and, Black Elk Speaks (1932).
- Author BiographyWillis G. Regier is the director of the University of Illinois Press and the author of Book of the Sphinx (Nebraska 2004) and In Praise of Flattery (Nebraska 2007).
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight658 g
- Width169 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byWillis Goth Regier
- Introduction byWillis Goth Regier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.