All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £9.21
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes strategies and techniques for dealing with both panic disorder and agoraphobia. This book outlines a program that is based on the principles of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and is organised by skill, with each chapter building on the one before it. It helps you learn the importance of record-keeping and monitoring your progress.
- Author BiographyMichelle G. Craske is Professor of Clinical Psychology and Director of the Anxiety Disorders Behavioral Research Program at UCLA.:David H. Barlow is Professor of Psychology and Director of the Center for Anxiety Disorders at Boston University in Boston, MA.
- Author(s)David H. Barlow,Michelle G. Craske
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteNumerous line drawings
- Weight532 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.