All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaterials for Design: Volume 2 is divided into six sections: glass, concrete, wood, metal, plastic and--new in Volume 2--masonry. Sixty brand new case studies by inventive architects from around the world show these materials put to imaginative use, illustrating how their application informed each building's ultimate form and structure.
- Author BiographyVictoria Ballard Bell is a licensed architect with a master's degree in urban planning and architecture from the University of Virginia. She is a Frederick P. Rose Architectural Fellow. Patrick Rand is a distinguished professor in the School of Architecture at North Carolina State University's College of Design.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Rand,Victoria Ballard Bell
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Out-of-print date12/04/2014
- Content Note400 colour images
- Weight1057 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.