All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal edition published under the title: Materials.
- Author BiographyW. Bolton was formerly Head of Research and Development and Monitoring at BTEC. He has also been a UNESCO consultant and is author of many successful engineering textbooks. R.A. Higgins was a Senior Lecturer in Materials Science at the College of Commerce and Technology, West Bromwich, UK. He was a Chief Metallurgist at Messrs Aston Chain and Hook Ltd., Birmingham, UK, as well as an Examiner in Metallurgy for the Institution of Production Engineers, the City and Guilds of London Institute, the Union of Lancashire and Cheshire Institutes and the Union of Educational Institutes.
- Author(s)Reynold A. Higgins,W. Bolton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note254 black & white illustrations, 103 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.