All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for nurses working with pregnant patients. This book provides information nurses need quickly every day on various aspects of prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, and neonatal care. It includes a section on ECG interpretation, the ACLS guidelines, a glossary of common terms, conversion charts, and over 125 quick-reference charts.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleIncredibly Easy! Series
- Series Part/Volume Number174
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width108 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- sarahs661224 Nov, 2010by
brill little book
contains information to hand, in book small enough for the pocket,also is wipe able so can make quick notes or reminders through out the day.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £70.00Trending at £110.49
- £21.24Trending at £25.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £10.77Trending at £16.78
- £21.91Trending at £22.78
- £19.13Trending at £19.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.