All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe midwife's role is examined in the community and family-health context in this handbook on maternal and new-born care for midwives and other healthcare providers. It covers the skills, competencies, and knowledge required to make informed decisions about neo- and postnatal care.
- Author BiographyDr. Christa van der Walt and Joanita de Kock are professors of midwifery at the University of Pretoria. Sister Christa Mary Jones teaches about primary healthcare and midwifery at nursing colleges.
- PublisherJuta Academic
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Academic
- Content Noteb/w illus & tables
- Weight768 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byChrista Mary Jones,Christa van der Walt,Joanita de Kock
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £70.00Trending at £109.99
- £21.24Trending at £25.41
- £10.89Trending at £12.65
- £6.92Trending at £7.51
- £10.77Trending at £16.77
- £21.91Trending at £22.68
- £19.13Trending at £19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.