Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for math teachers, this book includes more than 650 ready-to-use math starter activities that get kids quickly focused and working as soon as they enter the classroom.
- Author BiographyJudith A. Muschla taught mathematics in South River, New Jersey, for over twenty-five years. Along with teaching and writing, she has been a member of the State Standards Review Panel for the Mathematics Core Curriculum Content Standards in New Jersey. Gary Robert Muschla taught at Appleby School in Spotswood, New Jersey, for more than twenty-five years. His specialties include mathematics at the middle school level, reading, and writing. Judith and Gary have coauthored several very successful math activity books, including The Algebra Teacher's Activities Kit, Hands-On Math Projects with Real-Life Applications, and The Math Teacher's Book of Lists. Erin Muschla-Berry teaches eighth grade math at Monroe Township Middle School in Monroe, New Jersey, and has collaborated with Judith and Gary on four previous math books, including Teaching the Common Core Math Standards with Hands-On Activities, Grades 6-8.
- Author(s)Erin Muschla,Gary Robert Muschla,Judith A. Muschla
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1018 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.