All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse children's literature as a springboard to successful mathematical literacy. This best-seller contains summaries of books, each related to the NCTM Standards, that will help children gain familiarity with and an understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Author BiographyKATHRYN L. BRADDON, a former library media specialist, is a teacher, writer, and workshop leader based in Canandaigua, New York. NANCY J. HALL taught preschool through college for 14 years and is currently an educational consultant in gifted education in central Pennsylvania. DALE TAYLOR, Elementary Principal/K12 Curriculum Director, East Grand Forks Public Schools, East Grand Forks, Minnesota, and Associate Professor at the University of North Dakota, worked in an advisory capacity on the NCTM Standards.
- Author(s)Dale Taylor,Kathryn L. Braddon,Nancy Hall
- Date of Publication15/02/1993
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThrough Children's Literature
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.71Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.