Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for a single semester course, this title begins with basic set theory, and moves briskly through fundamental, exponential, and logarithmic functions. It also includes chapters on univariate functions, matrix algebra, and the constrained and unconstrained optimization of univariate and multivariate functions.
- Author BiographyArsen Melkumian is Assistant Professor of Economics at Western Illinois University.
- Author(s)Arsen Melkumian
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 49 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.