All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a discussion based on a set-theoretical foundation like that used in developing analysis, or algebra, or topology. This book gives a mathematical analysis of the basic concepts of logic and mathematics themselves.
- Author(s)J. Donald Monk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/1976
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £18.49Trending at £24.92
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.98
- £5.43Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.