All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn its new edition, this book offers an all-new chapter on Fourier integrals and Fourier transforms, plus numerous updates to existing material, 30 new problems with solutions and a substantial update to the contents of the online interactive study guide.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Klaus Weltner, University of Frankfurt, Institute for Didactic of Physics, Max-von Laue-Str. 1, 60438 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Sebastian John, Cambridge University, UK Dr. Wolfgang J. Weber, University of Frankfurt, Computing Center, Gruneburgplatz 1, 60323 Frankfurt, Germany Dr. Peter Schuster, Am Holzweg 30, 65843 Sulzbach, Germany Prof. Dr. Jean Grosjean, School of Engineering at the University of Bath, England.
- Author(s)Jean Grosjean,Klaus Weltner,Peter Schuster,Sebastian John,Wolfgang J. Weber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note385 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1087 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.