All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research in Sanskrit sources, this title chronicles the development of mathematical techniques and texts in South Asia from antiquity to the early modern period.
- Author BiographyKim Plofker is visiting assistant professor of mathematics at Union College.
- Author(s)Kim Plofker
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 halftones. 40 line illus.
- Weight799 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.72
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.