All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeant for students who wish to understand the mathematical models and tools used in both economics and business. This book covers the topics required to gain a grounding in this subject such as sequences, series, applications in finance, and functions. It includes exercises, worked examples, precise definitions and theorems.
- Author BiographyFrank Werner is Extraordinary Professor of Mathematics at Otto-von-Guericke University in Magdeburg, Germany. Yuri N. Sotskov is Professor at the United Institute of Informatics Problems, National Academy of Science of Belarus, Minsk.
- Author(s)Frank R. Werner,Yuri N. Sotskov
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note73 black & white tables, 87 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.