All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and definitive review of mathematical aspects of quantization and quantum field theory for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyJan Derezinski is a Professor in the Faculty of Physics at the University of Warsaw. His research interests cover various aspects of quantum physics and quantum field theory, especially from the rigorous point of view. Christian Gerard is a Professor in the Departement de Mathematiques at the Universite Paris-Sud. He was previously Directeur de Recherche at the CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique). His research interests are the spectral and scattering theory in non-relativistic quantum mechanics and in quantum field theory.
- Author(s)Christian Gerard,Jan Derezinski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight1290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.