All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basics of maths - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, place value and percentages. This book includes a section on using calculators, and maths games to play with friends or family to reinforce learning. It helps children understand the maths they learn and contains regular quizzes and exercises.
- Author BiographyLIZ ATKINSON teaches maths to Year 5 children and coaches young people of all ages who struggle with maths. Her mother-in-law SUE ATKINSON has taught for many years, and been a deputy head and a lecturer in education, at Westminster College, Oxford, and then at the Institute of Education, London. She now works as a maths consultant and spends most of her time writing and lecturing around the country. TIM SCOTT is a qualified pilot and teacher, and once was President of the Cambridge Footlights. He is now a comedy writer, for Radio 4 and others.
- Author(s)Liz Atkinson,Sue Atkinson,Tim Scott,etc.
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/07/1999
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date19/04/2005
- Content Noteb&w every page
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height12 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Farris
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £6.55Trending at £7.69
- £4.99Trending at £6.47
- £5.53Trending at £6.55
- £5.76Trending at £6.83
- £8.99Trending at £9.35
- £6.95Trending at £10.17
- £4.43Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.