All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed work presents, among other things, the relevant aspects of the theory of matrix algebra for applications in statistics. Written in an informal style, it addresses computational issues and places more emphasis on applications than existing texts.
- Author(s)James E. Gentle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £8.70Trending at £9.94
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.