All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.28Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.43
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.07
About this product
- DescriptionBin Ramke investigates not only the physical realities of our world but the qualities that make things important to us, that give them weight. These poems, often in the voice of a child, are full of yearning and anguish but also an appreciation for the enhanced perceptions and small pleasures to be found among the sadness.
- Author BiographyBin Ramke has published seven previous books of poems, including Massacre of the Innocents (Iowa 1995), Wake (Iowa 1999), and one of the first Kuhl House Poets books, Airs, Waters, Places (Iowa 2001). The editor of the Denver Quarterly, he teaches creative writing at the University of Denver and at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)Bin Ramke
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleKuhl House Poets
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Weight150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.