All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new and unexpected history of the Dutch pursuit of commerce in the 16th and 17th centuries and how it triggered the Scientific Revolution
- Author BiographyHarold J. Cook is director of the Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine and professor at University College London. He lives in London.
- PrizesRunner-up for Cundill Prize in History 2008.
- Author(s)Harold J. Cook
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.