CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on great church teachers through the centuries and on the classical Christian creeds and confessions, this book asks both what Matthew's Gospel said to its first hearers and what it says to readers today. It shows how the focus of Matthew shifts, from Jesus teaching about who he is to teaching mainly about what his church is.
- Author BiographyFrederick Dale Bruner is Wasson Professor Emeritus of Religion at Whitworth College, Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Frederick Dale Bruner
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight1256 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.