All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew is the most familiar of the gospels, best known for its parables, miracle narratives, and the long Sermon on the Mount. This commentary sets the understanding of Matthew in the context of its author's own religious and secular background.
- Author BiographyMatthew is translated and edited by the late William Foxwell Albright, senior editor of The Anchor Bible, and by C. S. Mann, dean of the Ecumenical Institute Theology, St. Mary's Seminary and University, Baltimore.
- Author(s)C. S. Mann,W. F. Albright
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Introduction byW. F. Albright,C. S. Mann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.