All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamed and outspoken Russian poet, Maximilian Voloshin's notoriety has grown steadily since his slow release from Soviet censorship. For the first time, Landa showcases his vast poetic contributions, proving his words to be an overlooked solution both to the political and cultural turmoil engulfing the Soviet Union in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMarianna Landa is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Russian in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, at the University of Maryland, College Park, USA.
- Author(s)George Schopflin,Marianna S. Landa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note275 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.09
- £8.90Trending at £9.40
- £8.77Trending at £8.96
- £4.16Trending at £4.77
- £3.20Trending at £4.54
- £4.99Trending at £5.39
- £7.65Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.