All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £52.37Trending at £54.60
- £39.90Trending at £43.50
- £16.82Trending at £17.38
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.67
- £27.85Trending at £28.61
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Windows 2000 security. This work contains topics like: physical and file system security; password security; malicious code; Windows 2000 Network Security Architecture, and professional protocols. It also contains topics like: web server security; denial of service attacks; intrusion detection; and hacking secure code in Windows 2000.
- Author BiographyAnonymous is a reformed hacker and programmer and is currently at work building one of the world's largest computer security archives. While running an Internet security consulting company, he also moonlights doing contract programming for several Fortune 500 firms. ? * Maximum Security, Third Edition, 0-672-31871-7, $49.99, Sams, May 2001 ? * Maximum Linux Security, Second Edition, 0-672-32134-3, $49.99, Sams, June 2001 Mark Burnett is a consultant specializing in IIS and Windows 2000 security. He is the original founder of Xato Network Security, and is currently managing editor of the IIS Security Insider newsletter. L.J. Locher is a network administrator, programmer, security consultant who has written articles for Windows 2000 Magazine and contributed to several books for Microsoft Press and others. Chris Doyle is CEO/managing consultant for Coneth Solutions, a leading IT consulting firm in northern California. Chris Amaris is the chief technology office and cofounder of Convergent Computing, a Bay Area consulting firm specializing in security, performance tuning, network/systems management, infrastructure migration, and messaging. Rand Morimoto is a well-known author, consultant, and speaker on subjects ranging from electronic commerce to electronic messaging to Internet security.
- Author(s)Chris Amaris,Chris Doyle,L. J. Locher,Mark Burnett,Rand Morimoto
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/12/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.