Maximum and Minimum Principles: A Unified Approach with Applications by M. J. Sewell (Paperback, 1987)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- £7.29+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a unified account of the theory required to establish upper and lower bounds.
- Author(s)M. J. Sewell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/1987
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4ill.66d.
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.