All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA significant work by one of anthropology's most important scholars, this book provides an introduction to the Chiapas Mayan community of Mexico, better known for their role in the Zapatista Rebellion.
- Author BiographyJune Nash is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at the City College of New York and Graduate Center. She is the author of We Eat the Mines and the Mines Eat Us (1993). She was awarded the American Anthropologist's Distinguished Service Award in 1995.
- Author(s)June C. Nash
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note15 colour illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.