All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.65Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the Pilgrim fathers who set sail on the Mayflower and the bloody battle they ultimately waged against the Native Americans. The author's history sets the stage for the later developments that would define the American nation and its west.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Philbrick is a historian and broadcaster who has written extensively about sailing. He is director of the Egan Institute of Maritime Studies on Nantucket Island, and a research fellow at the Nantucket Historical Association. He has lived in Nantucket with his wife and two children since 1986.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Philbrick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/05/2008
- Content Note(illustrations to be agreed)
- Weight767 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.