All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the diplomatic negotiations that took place in Westphalia from 1643 to 1648, which brought an end to the agonizing civil and religious conflict of the Thirty Years' War. This book offers an interpretation of the origins of the Fronde, linking the French domestic revolt to foreign policy, in Mazarin's failure to secure peace with Spain.
- Author BiographyPaul Sonnino is Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Paul Sonnino
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £7.97Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.33Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.