All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers virtually every aspect of trial practice, identifying potential problems and offering clear, concrete techniques, tactics, and strategies. This book shows you, with wit, clarity, and simplicity, how to conduct the best trial you are capable of conducting.
- Author BiographyJim McElhaney's Litigation column appeared every month in the ABA Journal for 25 years. His Trial Notebook column ran four times a year for nearly 30 years in Litigation magazine, offering well over 350 articles. In addition, McElhaney devoted years to law school teaching, CLE appearances, trial consulting, and more. He lives in Cleveland, OH.
- Author(s)James W. McElhaney
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.