CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to locate the specific building codes, construction standards, and government regulations affecting each building project. This resource gives a brief synopsis of the codes and documents, along with the identification and section number for the exact code, standard, or regulation affecting a construction project.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. MacDonald has more than 40 years of editorial experience including 18 years with Engineering News Record, Perspectives, and Private Power Executive magazines. He was Editor-in-Chief of the Encyclopedia of U.S. Building and Construction Technology, co-editor for Handbook of Rigging and Scaffolding, and the Directory of Worldwide Engineering & Construction Organizations. His early career included a tour of duty with a USN Mobile Construction Battalion as Project Engineer, and positions as Construction Field Engineer for a number of engineering firms in New York, Massachusetts, and California.
- Author(s)Joseph A. MacDonald
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleP/L Custom Scoring Survey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight765 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.